6.24.2011

Some Happenings at the Stertz Household!

We've been pretty busy around here (I think I say that in every post....I'm not sure life is about to slow down anytime soon)!

The house is coming a long...the kids are growing more rambunctious by the day...and I'm just growing (bigger)!

I'm so thankful for outside play time! :) My kids fall into bed at night (although not so much lately as we've been having some late nights with Menards runs...the best thing about Menards runs is 49 cent cones at Mc. Donalds!

It's hard to believe that we are down to about 50 days until this new little girl joins our family!

Here's what's been going on around our little part of this world:

Cities: Annika's is on the left, Van's on the right (his city after tornado??)

New Slippers! 99 cents after rebate at Menards!


The sweet girl looking so grown up!

 Who needs a water park??

The boy says, "Look at me mom!" To which I replied, "Get that off your head!" (after snapping a quick picture). On a side note: I don't let my child play with plastic bags, this was after lunch!

The boy says, "Should we take a picture?" After he put on his sister's headband (at least he's wearing it "Rambo-Style"). Oh and yes the purple boots were Annika's also, but he lives in those things!

Ready for church! Annika wanted me to take a picture of her new outfit (my garage sale buy...she's loving the skirt)! Van just wanted in the picture!


Another Garage sale buy (shirt and sweater), she's been posing for the camera lately...she really likes this shot! :) She was able to wear this on Wednesday as it was only about 63 degrees here)! Not sure what happened to summer...

We're hoping for some warmer weather today (I believe it says we're suppose to be up to almost 80 today), yesterday day was a whoppin' 58 degrees!

We're also looking forward to Van's bday party tonight! He doesn't officially turn 2 until Sunday, but Sundays aren't good days to celebrate (they tend to be to busy around here)! So I'll be back Monday morning to share some bday pictures and probably again on Wednesday to update about his appointment (just a 2 year check up) and I also have one on Wednesday.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: