6.02.2011

The Big Girl and The Little Girl...

 THE {BIG} GIRL!!
Annika finished her first year of Kids 4 Truth last night! She did a great job and got all of her patches.
The one thing I absolutely love about this program is the songs that my daughter sings. She often sings these song while she is playing in her room. Some of the songs include:
All Things Bright and Beautiful; Immortal Invisible God only Wise; Holy, Holy, Holy; Amazing Grace; The King of Love My Shepherd Is; Holy Bible Book Divine; Come Ye Sinners


 THE {LITTLE} GIRL!!
We were able to have our 29 week ultra sound yesterday. 
(profile picture of the her face with her hand up under her chin)

They did in fact double check to make sure she was a girl! ;) Everything looks great. While I still have a low lying placenta (which means my placenta did move a some) a c-section will not be needed (this makes me VERY happy)! Her heart beat was at 144. She did not however like being poked and prodded during the ultra sound and while my midwife checked for a heart beat (she kept kicking). This little girl (if I remember the other two pregnancies) is A LOT more active than Annika or Van! My midwife said to expect that when she comes out! :)



No comments: