2.15.2010

New Camera and Alphabet!

I got a new camera!! Our deal was that if I saved up half the money we could use our Christmas money to buy a new camera....I finally was able to save up! I LOVE my new camera!! It's a Nikon D5000 SLR 12.3 mega pixel.

Here's a few pictures:

Check out this face:
Even the pictures that don't turn out the greatest still look good!
The kids playing on Saturday morning!
I did nothing special for this one, just pointed it at the pine tree and took a picture! Can you imagine the photos this "baby" would take when I actually try and do something like this! ;)
It also has HD movie capabilities...which means what?!?! You getter better movie quality!!! Annika has been pretty adamant on working on her alphabet so she can "go to school" in the fall and wear her "new school tennis shoes." (not sure how she got stuck on new school shoes). :) I am planning on doing a few things this fall with her. But for now we are working on the alphabet. She did pretty good in the video (but actually did better right before when we sat at the lunch table and went through it, she only missed 4 letters). But I think she does a pretty good job!






And while I'm still waiting for the video to load I thought I'd add this picture of Van-man. He LOVES to stand (well outside the exersaucer when I put him in it he's not too thrilled). This was taken on my 'old' camera (I'm charging the battery of the new one). Look how little he looks! The exersaucer is set on the lowest setting.


Oh and don't feel bad for the 'old' camera because we plan on having him stick around! So it won't be the last you see from him, you'll just see more from the 'new guy'! :)

1 comment:

Jeremy and Amy said...

Yay!! It's so nice!!! So happy for you.