2.03.2010

About Me...

...the blogger! :) I don't often post about myself, but I hit a milestone and accomplished one of my goals for the new year!

I had 3 main goals for the new year:

1. To read one nonfiction book a month (I'm finishing up my February book and already started my March book)!!

2. To keep my house cleaner on a daily basis (not to get so far behind), I was doing good until last week when I worked daycare and got sick, but I'm back on top of it for the most part!

3. To loose weight (Everyone's goal for the new year right?!?!) :) This is the one I'm most excited about b/c this is the one I REALLY have to work at! To help me do this I started using Weight Watchers (just on my own). A friend gave me all of her stuff and I started it about 5 weeks ago and I am happy to say that as of today I have lost 10 pounds!! :) I am down to a little under my pre-pregnancy weight and can fit back into my old clothes (in fact if anything they are a bit big, but I'll manage)!!! ;)

Thanks for letting me share this!

And because a post isn't a post without pictures (and I have none of me, I'll post some of the kiddos this morning painting)

Annika LOVES to paint (just not with her fingers) :)
Photobucket

I have also been more diligent on working on the alphabet with Annika and she can now recognize all the letters of the alphabet except for about 10 of them (not bad for a girl of not yet three)!! :)

Donovan also enjoyed painting although he really just wanted to eat the paper! :) Check out the skinny arms on this kid!
Photobucket

So I guess it wasn't completely about me after all! ;)