2.09.2010

Happenings at the Stertz Household...

**Note: all of these pictures can be enlarge by clicking on them!**

First off, Donovan got to take his first bath (sitting up) in the big bathtub, he LOVED it! Check out that smile!
How's that for a face?!?

Concentration.

Daddy and Annika were playing with play dough and this is what they came up with.

I got a new sewing pattern from Grandma Gabi. I thought I'd give it a try (this was my first time going off a pattern for sleeves and buttonholes). I really enjoyed making this and I think it turned out pretty good!

And of course a shot of Little Miss Annika in it (and go figure after tons of pictures the one that turned out the best is the one of her not even in the center of the camera)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love A's outfit!!!! Remember next year we are going to have a baby, hopefully so...keep all those cloths...I'll pay for them too! or paint for them, LOL! I LOVE THE PICS of Van in the tub...you should TOTALLY take the funny face, zoom in, convert to b&w and blow it up...you could make it black and white and buy a cheap colored frame and hang it in his bedroom!!! I LOVE IT!!!!Miss you all...btw, have you gotten a new camera?