10.08.2009

Recent Pictures....

Okay I'm still working on trying to get all the vacation pictures downloaded so give me a bit more time. When finished I'll have 3 or 4 slide shows! :)

Here's a few recent pictures...Okay there's a lot more than just a few! ;)

The first batch are of Miss. Annika:

This is usually how Annika gets her hair done...sitting on a table eating a snack (this was at g-ma and g-pa's house before church).
Miss Annika made a "train" all by herself she was soo proud of it...
...and asked me to take a picture of it.
She got a new skirt. I made this skirt w/ no pattern and I LOVE it, but it's to big (next fall she should fit into it). :)
It's fun to make things for her. She loves it when I make her something new. A lady from church came up to me last night and told me that I was a very talented lady. I wasn't quite sure what she was talking about so I gave a hesitant "thank you" she than continued to tell me that she told Annika that she liked her shoes, to which Annika replied, "mom made them." Well I'm NOT talented enough to make shoes, but I'm glad she likes me to sew her things. :)

And now some pictures of Sir Donovan:

Donovan often has this look on his face! He's kind of serious little guy sometimes!A boy and his dog...

Donovan wanted to share his hat with all our readers! :) While it didn't give him much luck last Monday night, he still wore it to watch the game.

And I share this picture because he looks a lot older than his 3 months in it!

Hope you enjoyed!
Vacation pictures to come!

No comments: