9.24.2009

organization....

We are about to leave on vacation (well in about an hour when David gets home). But I wanted to take some time and get these pictures up before I leave...so without further ado!

The title has to do with this picture. I came into Annika's room the other day (she was being rather quiet and we all know that if it's quiet it may not be good) well with the help of her potty (the most use her potty has got) as a step stool she was able to reach her jars w/ her hair clips. Well here's what she did with them...she was working very hard!

Maybe she'll help me be more organized in the future!

Annika wanted to "read" to Donovan again (she loves doing this and he loves it also)!
Finally fits in his baseball caps!

And because she's adorable (and showing off the new belt I made her)!
Last but not least my favorite picture of the week! :)

Photobucket
Wanted to add...I showed this picture to Annika and said Donovan is eating Annika. Her reply, "No he's not, he's just licking Annika."

2 comments:

The Harrisons said...

Wow - she really is good at sorting those clips out! Donovan is such a little cutie - It's so nice they like to cuddle. Eóin is not all about cuddling his brother - he'll give him hugs and kisses but never sit in one spot - he even whines if I make him sit beside him to get a picture.

Anonymous said...

They are both so beautiful and happy! I hope you all have a good safe vacation! Miss you!