10.10.2009

The Pumpkin Patch

We took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday. Annika had a great time!

The pictures at the top of our blog are a few that I was able to take! While I know you can see them up there. I'll repost the one to them together down here w/ a few more that way you can see it better! :)

First up: the two of them together! I LOVE this picture!!

Photobucket

We've decided to get a picture of this each year. Here is Donovan's first one!
Here are Annika's the past 3 years!
Photobucket

Playing in the corn!
Daddy and Donovan
Maybe it'll turn into a prince?!?!
Riding on a tractor!
Finding the perfect (for us) pumpkin!
We found it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures...almost don't see Van it the pic with daddy, he blends right in to his shirt. I love the year after year with Annika!

Miss you guys!
Love Sheila and Ben