3.20.2008

A day in the life.....

I know I just posted about all the snow (which by the way is gone) but I wanted to share some pictures from Annika's busy day (at home) Tuesday with you...

She started the morning out with bubbles....

Grandma Gabi got Annika some bubbles for her birthday. These are no ordinary bubbles...once blown into the air and given enough time these bubbles don't pop very easily. Annika loved them!!

They even stick in your hair!



Next she was playing around with a hat I got her for 10 cents from a garage sale last summer that will fit her this summer....I think she's hoping summer will come soon...I know I am.


Then we colored with these great crayons that our neighbors got Annika for her birthday.


And last but not least I let her try her first warm gooey chocolate chip cookie....she love it!


2 comments:

The Harrisons said...

I was cracking up looking at this post because we did almost the exact same thing today. Except our bubbles are not as cool as yours - ours pop right away. What brand are yours? And our crayons are not as cool - just regular old crayons. I loved that video - it was so funny that they did not pop on her head. So cute!

Casey said...

I'm not sure of the brand (thew the package away). But she got them at Joann Fabric. They are really neat! Eion would probably love them!