3.07.2008

Annika's B-day Pictures

What a more appropriate way to write my 100th post than to post about Annika's b-day! We started this blog a little over a year ago to share with friends and family our life with the coming of a little "boy." :o) Boy (pun not intended), were we surprised a year a go when a little girl came to join our family instead!

I took 96 pictures don't worry I spared you a few. :o)


Just wanted to update you all on her stats....we went to the doctor. Poor Annika got 4 shots and needs 3 more when she's 15 months. She didn't mind the shots as much as she hated being held down (as soon as I picked her up she stopped crying).

Weight- 20 pounds 10 ounces (w/ diaper on)
Height 29 inches

50% for both. She's finally starting to gain some weight (she eats tons). :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

The Harrisons said...

Happy Birthday Annika!

gone forever said...

WOW! Andi Rae is 19 pounds!!...and only 7 months. I don't remember the inches?? It was either 25 or 28...lol...quite a difference I know!!

Tell Annika that Andi Rae said Happy bday ;).