3.03.2008

7 Random Things....

Well I saw this on KJ's site and she tagged whoever read it...I have not done one of these and thought it might be interesting.....now if I could only think of what to write.....

1. I love to wear jeans and t-shirts and hats are my best friend. Most women say diamonds are their best friends but my best friend is my baseball caps!

2. I like to be organized, but you would not know it by looking at my house (nothing ever seems to be in the right spot). But I know where everything is.

3. I love to use cloth diapers on Annika. Washing them every other day does not bother me one bit. They have also saved us a lot of money (well kind of....) :) If I didn't feel the need to buy such cute covers all the time (but we have enough now) and it will definitely save if we have another (no it's not an announcement)!

4. I love to go for walks (which I do not do now b/c it is sooo cold out) but I do not like to walk on my own.

5. It's fun being a pastor's wife, a job I never expected to see myself doing when I was in high school because I was not interested in getting married or have kids.

6. My favorite breakfast foods are oreos, little debbie snacks, and brownies (don't worry I don't do this very often b/c I would be as big as a house)!

7. I did not like being pregnant. I had a hard time gaining all the weight it was not something that I enjoyed, but I love having Annika around.


Hmmm....now I guess I get to tag someone....lets see....I tag....Debbi, Karen, & Ginny

1 comment:

gone forever said...

I'm glad you decided to write this =) - i enjoyed reading it! And the pics on the posts below are SO CUTE!!!