4.13.2010

**Update on Van

We went to the doctor yesterday for Van's weight check. He gained .6 pounds in 2 weeks which is progress (but we were hoping to see a bit more). When I said before that he was in the 3% I was wrong...he was not even on the chart (and still is not). He did however in the 2 weeks show a consistent growth, the line was a sharp turn up instead of a straight and steady line across (I hope that makes sense, I'm not sure how to explain it without a picture and that I don't have). We have upped his formula intake (but we're still holding onto the morning nursing also). The doctor didn't want to wait until his one year appointment (which would be in 2.5 months) so we go back in a month to see how he is doing. Hopefully we'll get this figured out sooner rather than later. :)

No comments: