4.19.2010

Lookin' for a New Car?!?

 So...Are ya lookin' for a new car?!?

 You are?!?!? I got just the beauty for you!

Look right over here.

 She shines like a sparkling diamond...

 What do you mean that's not what you want?!?

 It's got newer tires, new battery...

 It's got EVERYTHING you could possibly want!

 What can I do for YOU...to get you to buy this car?!?

 Price....price you say?!?! 
 For you, I'll knock $500 off!

How can you refuse a deal like that?!?!

 Boy...oh boy...you're a tough sell!

 This is my last offer...take it or leave it....$700 off!

 You'll take it?!?!? Now we're talking!

 Baby, let me walk you to your new car!!!


7 comments:

Ruby's Beauty said...

That's funny! Now what if he actually does become a car salesman?

Jeremy and Amy said...

Too cute!!!

Sean and Cara said...

Okay, that is the funniest thing EVER!!!! I LOVE his facial expressions!!!!

Sara said...

Your little guy is way to cute! Maybe he'll be one of those "hellfire and brimstone preachers" :) He's sure got the looks down!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I love this, it is really cute!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I love this, it is really cute!

Ice-Family said...

SUPER funny and cute!!!