11.02.2009

A Princess and her Little Cow (and a dog)!

Yep...Halloween!

Wind + Excitement + Sassy Little Princess = Not so great pictures!

These are the best I can do for Miss Annika.

Yes she's her mother's child...tennis shoes! :)
Can you just see the excitement??
I made her princess outfit (not to bad)...the shirt ended up a little big (but it was the first time I've made a shirt w/ sleeves) and it was nice b/c I was able to layer underneith it. Her skirt matches the curtains in my living room! The crown was one of my favorite things to work. I lined it with fleece so she could wear it over her ears if they got cold.

And last (but not least) my little cow! :) Sir Donovan....I didn't get any pictures of his little black nose, but I did find some face paint and put a bit on his nose to add to his costume (it was the perfect touch).

He wasn't quite sure what we were doing to him!

Then he got use to it.We were kind of bummed this year b/c the nursing home wouldn't let us in to hand out candy to the folks there b/c of the H1N1 going around...so we just ended up going to the outlet center.

I almost forgot the dog...no we don't usually dress him up, but my brother got this "costume" for my mom's dog, Lucy (but Lucy is to fat to fit in it). :)



Note: again you can click on the pictures to enlarge them!

No comments: