11.05.2009

Colors, shapes, and potty training....

Here's a short video of Annika saying her colors and shapes. We are just about ready to add some more colors and shapes. I'm not exactly sure if she's ahead for two and a half year olds or right on target or even behind, but I think she's pretty smart!! :)

I didn't realize until I was almost done with the video that the top of her head got cut off for the shapes part. I thought about doing taping it over, but I love her responses in this video so I decided to just leave it and write an apology.



We've also been working on potty training the last couple of days....she's not doing too bad, we've had more times going on the potty than accidents today and she has had her fair share of candy for going on the potty today! We've still got a ways to go, but we are getting there slowly.

No comments: