5.31.2009

It's been a while!

We've been pretty busy around here...that and I haven't taken too many pictures lately, but just recently I have been able to snap some fun ones. Here is a slide show of what Annika has been up to lately.

It's hard to believe that tomorrow is June 1st already (only 27 more days until the new arrival) not sure if I'm completely ready for another one, but I'm definitely ready to be done being pregnant! :)

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

The first set of pictures at the park are Annika and her friend Felicity, they both really enjoyed playing at the park that day.

The next set is Annika and Owen (a daycare child that I help watch). Annika and him enjoyed playing at a different park. You can also see the bug that Annika found (this child is not afraid to pick up any bug she sees...kind of like her mom).

The last "set" are of Lincoln and Pixie (Pixie is a puppy that we "babysat." I didn't get any pictures of Annika and the puppy together but Annika absolutely LOVED this puppy!! She always wanted Pixie by her from the time she woke up to the time she went to bed. I have to say Pixie is a really cute puppy she is a double dapple (hence the spots) dachshund. Lincoln on the other hand wasn't tooo fond of the puppy. He really didn't want much to do with her. :)


No comments: