5.14.2009

Annika's Room

Well I was able to get Annika's room cleaned (and it still is clean 10 minutes later). :) Here are few pictures of her "big girl" room. She loves it and plays in there most of the day. She's been in it since her 2nd birthday. Daddy did a great job painting the walls and we got the bed spread from great-grandma.

I got the large mirror on her wall from a thrift store for only $15!

Many of you know I'm a huge hat fan...Grandma Gabbi gave me the idea of displaying some of Annika's hats on a shelf (I used wine glasses as pedestals to put the hats on). I have decided to change them seasonally, but haven't done it yet.

The three canvass paintings were from my sister to Annika for her birthday. I love them!

The swags above the windows and the flowers (hard to see) on the dresser and pillow behind the name plaque were all from our wedding. The flowers were actually my wedding bouquet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

adorable - the hats look so cute!