1.14.2009

Helping Around the House

We have slowly given Annika more responsibility around the house. Two of her jobs is to empty the silverware from the dishwasher (after we take out the sharp knives of course) and feed the dog. She loves to help around the house (which I like also b/c it's less for me to do). :)

Pardon the missing shirt: She just helped me mix a cake and was very excited to lick the spatula and instead of having chocolate all over her shirt we let her get it all over her belly!



Feeding the puppy


And Just because:


I have to add this in as an after thought. As I sit here writing how helpful she is around the house...she is now sitting in the hallway messing around (i.e. counting the shoes in her shoe "rack") so she will not have to pick up her legos (that she dumped all over the hallway)....hmmm....of course she got the job done with a little help and supervision from daddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet...I love her!!! Your updated blog is also cute!!

Anonymous said...

She looks like a good little helper! :) Cute pictures!