1.06.2009

Adventures in Potty Learning

Yep you read it correctly and boy is it the truth (potty learning is an adventure). We've been working on it for a couple of days and Annika's been doing not so bad (my goal is to have her trained by the time the new baby comes). David went and got her a new potty chair (which she has learned to LOVE). She would sit on it all day long if we let her.

I have to say it's a little easier than I thought it would be to get excited about going in the potty! Probably because I want her to go more than she wants too (not sure if that makes sense or not)! :)
She's loving the "potty candy" (which are smarties) but if she keeps going as much we are going to have to move to something with less candy (especially since she has been going more in the evening and I'm not sure I want her that full of sugar). :)

I can't leave you with any pictures, because I left our camera in Hudson over Christmas. We are hoping to get it back soon so then I'll be able to post some.

Have a great evening (or day) whenever you read this! :)

No comments: