10.29.2008

Pumpkin Patch Take II

Sorry, I know I said I would get these up and I was hoping to get them up sooner, but I didn't. Here are a few more pictures from the pumpkin patch.



Just an update: Life is definitely getting more and more busy (just when I thought it might slow down for a bit). I'm due to watch some boys tomorrow and a couple of kids on Saturday. David has class Friday. Annika in the midst of all this has not a care in the world. :) She is excited for the neighbor boys to come over especially her friend "Nimmy" (aka Timmy). They get a long pretty well (except when he's trying to take her hair pieces out). She says, "no Nimmy." They get excited when the other walks into the room...Timmy calls Annika "Nimmy" b/c that's what she says whenever she sees him. :) They are fun to watch play together.

1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

Great pics - I like how you can make them nice and big. I can't do that on my blog for some reason. I love the one of annika crying...I've gotten that face quite a few times :-)