10.18.2008

Computer Wizard?!?

I found a site online that Annika absolutely loves (Fisherprice.com) it has some online games for toddlers. She loves the Zoo Alphabet Game! All she does is click any button on the keyboard and it will advance her to the next letter (she can also learn where the letters are on the keyboard (when she hits a certain letter on the keyboard it will also go to that letter). She is really starting to pick up on a lot of the letters now. She loves the letters A,B,C, and I the most (at least those are the ones she can pick out and say on her own without any prompting from mom and dad).

I look at her and can't believe how big she is getting. She is learning something new every day. For the past week she has been telling me when she needs to go potty, the only problem is when I put her on it she never goes. Last night she told me she needed to go and I put her on it and she went. I'm not sure if that was a one time thing, but we'll find out! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is starting to look a lot like a little girl now and not my baby anymore. But I love the age she is at. She loves to talk, read, and sing (as seen in previous posts).

In this picture she looks more like a little girl and less like a baby.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Debbi said...

Tell her she has a job as a web-designer as soon as she learns the rest of the letters such as H-T-M-L. :)

The Harrisons said...

eóin loves that site too! I used it more earlier for the infant games but it's hard on the laptop - he always ends up doing something weird on the computer!!! Cute pics :-)