4.09.2008

A few short videos and pictures...

Here are a few short videos Annika:

The first one is her saying her animal noises (usually she can do this without any help from me but of course I had the camera out). :)



The second one is of her walking. She walked all the way across the living room to me right before this but again we took the camera out. Notice how she pushes off with her bum. :)


The last video is of her pushing her stroller around.
Now a few pictures....

This is one reason why babies are not suppose to play with plastic bags (don't worry we were right by her). :)
Lastly a picture of her reading a story to Zoe:

1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

Cute videos! I love that she pushes her stroller around upsidedown :-) Eóin does the same thing whenever I pull the camera out :-) She be toddling round the house pretty soon here!