4.03.2008

Annika's new shirt....

So today was a busy day. It was so nice today (about 55 degrees) Annika and I along with our neighbors went for a 2 mile walk.

I also got some cleaning done (as usual) and was able to sew some. I made a skirt for Annika (using material from Walmart). It was easy all I had to do was sew the seam. I also made Annika a pillowcase shirt. The pattern called for a pillow case but I just used some fabric I picked up from Walmart for a $1/yrd. I love the way it turned out. Here are some pictures of Annika in it.

We can now officially fit Annika's hair in a small pony (just the back, the front is still a little short). You can kind of see it some of the pictures.



5 comments:

The Harrisons said...

So cute Casey!

Anonymous said...

Casey,
The shirt is really cute! You are so talented. :)

Debbi said...

What wonderful colors. I think this will inspire a great card! :)

gone forever said...

she's adorable!! good job on the shirt!!

Jeremy and Amy said...

I love it! So VERY cute :)