9.17.2007

Sunday's Best

While we were expecting our boy, I went through the boxes and boxes of boy stuff given to me by others and while it was fun. It however is not quite as fun for me as going through girl things. I just wanted to share a couple pictures of Annika's Sunday's best with you.

The first dress was bought by daddy (picked out by mom)! :)


The second dress was bought by Mrs. Christine Hindt. Christine's favorite color is pink. She loves to shop for little girl things (probably because she has three boys). Annika has gotten very spoiled by her. We wanted to thank Christine again for this outfit. She also purchase a brown corduroy pea coat to match this outfit (it was not cold enough to wear the coat last Sunday).

3 comments:

The Harrisons said...

Those dresses are so cute!!!

The Logans said...

First of all, your baby girl is adorable. Secondly, how do you know Amy and Jeremy? Must be camp Chetek buddies? Small world. I just saw a link to your site from Amy's. Thirdly, I love the colors and design of your site. You've made it very personalized!

Miss you my old roomie!
Ginny

Anonymous said...

These dresses are so fun and cute...hat and all! Of course Annika looks so cute in anything!
Ben & Sheila