5.11.2007

It's hard being a youth pastor

Tonight David had the guys in our youth group over. He had the tough job of playing x-box with them! What a tough job for a youth pastor huh?!?! :o) The pictures did not turn out the greatest because I had to hurry up and take them (as you can tell some didn't want their pictures taken). They guys had 2 x-boxes and played 4 players on each x-box. I am not a video game player so I do not understand all the in and outs of it. But I know they had fun, I listened to them all night! What a joy it is to minster to teens, whether through video games at our house on a Friday evening or youth meetings on Wednesday evenings.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Lincoln didn't appreciate Anthony picking on him and started barking!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
They are concentrating sooo hard!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

No comments: