5.02.2007

Annika's only friend...

The other day David and I were getting ready to sit down and eat lunch (Annika has this bad habit it seems that whenever we sit down to eat she starts to cry. David and I decided that if she cried while we ate that we would stick her in the crib). So we sat down to eat our meal and she started to cry. David went and put her in the crib. Not long after she stopped crying. (Annika got the arch over her crib from a lady in the church, it was her little boys). Back to the story...So she stopped crying and not to long after that we heard these little baby noises (she was "talking"). I went in to check on her and she did not even notice me...she was too busy "talking" to the fish (her only friend...as we say). It was so cute I went and grabbed the camera to snap a picture (she did not even notice me then). She has done this on more than one occasion.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

That is so funny - Eóin's friends were his teddy bears that hung over his swing :) She is such a little cutie!