4.05.2007

Annika's busy life....

Well, tomorrow Annika turns one month old (time flies, people told me it would go by fast, I wasn't so sure I believed them....I do now). Sorry it's been a while since the last post. We have had a lot going on and I thought I'd wait and update it when we were not so busy, well, that has not happened (then I remembered, we are always busy). :o)

On March 26th it hit 74 degrees here. David and I decided to go to Wild River State Park for a "hike," it was Annika's first hike.





As you can tell, she had fun....she slept the whole time! :o)

On March 31st the church had a baby shower for Annika. She got a lot of really neat stuff. It was a lot of fun. My mom, grandma, sister Nikki, and two nieces (Riley and Mary) came. If you click on the picture below you can see some of the pictures from the baby shower.

Annika's Baby Shower


Here are just some candid shots of Annika...



Hope you enjoy!!!