4.21.2007

Annika's thoughts...


These pictures were taken before we went to softball practice last Tuesday night. This is really what Annika looks like most of the time. :o) She does smile, but she tends to have this look on her face more so than not. Don't you just wish you knew what they were thinking?!? :o)


Annika loves to sit on the couch and look out the window! But again the similar face. She seems like a very serious baby sometimes. She is a fun baby though, her facial expressions are so much fun. We will probably have more photos of her than we know what to do with. I started a scrapbook for her and I know I won't be able to put all the photos I have taken of her in it (I have to many).

2 comments:

Debbi said...

Such a serious thinker(but still beautiful!). I can promise you, we do not want to know their thoughts! ;)

The Harrisons said...

She is so cute :) I love her little jacket. We saw your brother in the school play last week - really enjoyed it - he did a great job!