2.17.2007

The Baby's Room




Here are some updated pictures of the baby's room. It's all complete.....except for the baby which will hopefully come soon. It will be nice to get "him" out of my rib cage. :o)

There are a few pictures of the baby's hat (this is a joke with my own family). Ever since I was little I have loved and owned alot of hats (about 40+ hats). The baby has a lot of hats already and he is not even born yet! Notice the two Green Bay Packer hats!! David says "no more hats" we'll see! :0)

(Click on the photo to see additional photos) I'm hoping this will work.

2 comments:

The Harrisons said...

Cute room guys! I know what you mean about the baby in your rib cage. I am actually writing this from my hospital room :) My rib cage was freed on Thursday - Praise the Lord for a healthy baby boy. All I can say Casey is "drugs are your friend!" We'll be watching out for the little Stertz!

Anonymous said...

Hats? Where are all the golf hats? We need to work on that and get the little "guy" some golf hats. I like the whole blog idea now I just need to get your Mom interested in the computer so she can start looking at these and join the computer age. Keep up blogging when new information and pictures become available. Love you guys, Dan