7.29.2011

I've been a bad blogger!

Wow, I've not done to well on keeping up have I??

Things have gone from busy to busier! ;) But I think they may start slowing down!

A couple of weeks ago David took 5 teens from our church to camp at Northland, so it was me and the kiddos for the week. We spent all our time at home (since the breaks went out on the car on my way into town on Monday, no one was hurt we were on a back road when they went out so nothing to horrible happened). But we did spend time helping Grandma Gabi with Vacation Bible School decorations!

Just this past Sunday-Thursday we finished our Vacation Bible School.

So an update on us:

We are all doing well, keeping busy (as "seen" read above).

The kiddos have been enjoying the warm weather and playing outside a lot!

I'm doing well, ready to be done with this pregnancy...hard to believe I only have about 2 weeks (give or take a week both ways). I had a doctor's appt. last week and my midwife wasn't sure I'd hold on through out this week, but I did...although I guess I have a few hours left in the week). ;) I have another appt. on Monday we shall see how I have progressed at that one. I've been getting contractions on a pretty regular basis now (especially when in a car).

On a side note while talking about babies: between David's family and mine we were blessed with many pregnancies and births. My cousin (Ashley) had her first baby in June (a girl), David's cousin (Joelle) and her husband had their first baby (a boy) in July (in fact a few days ago), I'm due in August (as you know), my sister (Sheila) and her husband are expecting their first baby (a girl) in September, and David's sister (Elizabeth) and her husband are expecting their first baby (a boy) in October! That's a lot of babies in a short time and I can't wait to meet them all!

As for the house...we are getting VERY close to finishing! The trim is all done!! All that is left is:
1) Sheet rocking the garage ceilings (hoping to get this done this week also).
2) Finishing the duct work for the heating system (this is happening this week).
3) Getting the carpet in the bedrooms and down the basement stairs (this should happen on Monday).
4) Finish up the siding on the garage (not a whole bunch left).
5) We have lots of dusting, vacuuming, and sweeping to do also.

Other than that I think we're ready to go. We locked in our interest rates today and have 45 days to close on the house (which means it looks like we will for sure be moved in to our house in 45 days...although we'd like to be in sooner, which is a huge possibility). I've been packing little by little (but we don't have much storage space for boxes).

I think I'll close this post up now (w/ no pictures)...I'll come back and add some tomorrow if I have time. For now I think you got enough information from me! Although you'd probably rather see the pictures than read the posts! :)

No comments: