4.26.2011

Baby Update

I had an appointment yesterday and everything looks great! Baby is right on track with growth! Heart beat was at 152.

A couple Sundays ago I had a bit of a scare as I had some pretty strong contractions (which isn't good when you're only 23 weeks along). I ended up calling my midwife and she told me to drink some water and rest. Which helped b/c they went away. A little later I ended up getting the flu. But all is good now.

My next appointment is June 1st, I go in for another ultrasound to see if my placenta previa has corrected itself. If it hasn't I'm not sure what they will do (I know if it doesn't by the time baby is ready to come that a c-section is enevitable), but I'll only be 28 weeks so I'm not sure if they will have another ultrasound after that or not. I do know that most of the time it corrects itself (so I'm still not to worried about it).

Baby is moving all the time these days. If I remember correctly this little one moves more often than the other two. I was able to have Annika catch the baby move, she loved it and has asked me since to feel "the newborn" move (yes she calls the baby newborn). ;) I also was able to let Van feel baby kick (or punch). I didn't know if he would feel it or quite get what was going on. Well he did feel it b/c the look he gave me was really cute. I still don't think he quite understands it though. :)

No comments: