12.15.2010

Over a Month...

...that's the last time I posted. I'm sorry!!! :( I have pictures (but am going to link you to them that way I don't have to download them yet again)

Here are the Thanksgiving Pictures from this year! We had a great time!!!

In this over a month we've also gotten snow...LOTS of snow!!!
Here's pictures of the first snow fall and the larger snow fall we got last week.

At the beginning of December our church had it's 9th Annual Christmas Tea (which yours truly was in charge of). Everything went great! We had a total of about 169 ladies that attended. The speaker was great, the special music was fantastic, and the food delicious! I however got no pictures since I was busy seating ladies.

That about sums it up for now. I hope you enjoy the pictures and I'll try and not make it another month before I post again. 

No comments: