3.10.2010

Annika gets all the fun sewing stuff...until...

NOW! Van got himself a new pair of pants!

I bought myself a pair of pants from the thrift store for $3 that I REALLY like, but they are now to big so I put them aside to make something out of them. Well one of my favorite sewing blogs was hosting a boys month (that's one post a day all about sewing for boys). She had these REALLY cute pair of pants with flat front pockets, well I now found an idea of what to do with those pants! And a bonus....there's enough material to make him another pair or two in different sizes! ;) They were really easy to make and you will probably see more of them!

Photobucket


By the way it is kind of hard to take a picture of pants on a little boy who can't stand by himself yet.

Here's a few really cute face shots of him!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those are adorable!!!! And so is your boy....I hadn't been on your blog in forever so I hadn't seen him recently. :-)