2.16.2009

New Addition...

They tell us this one is a BOY!! It sure looked like it to me through the ultrasound (I didn't post those pictures...didn't want to embarrass the little guy). My due date is the 27th of June (not the 29th like I originally thought). The baby is measuring a little on the small side but other wise everything is GREAT!

My hospital just recently went to using 3D ultrasounds..it's pretty amazing to think that these two pictures are the exact same!

5 Tiny Fingers!

The baby wasn't very cooperative for the ultrasound so we didn't get any pictures of the face, but that's okay!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Those are some crazy ultra sounds...that is cool!!! You have plenty of time to make that baby big!! START EATING :P Thanks for letting me know you posted them!!! CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbi said...

Uncooperative...which side of the family is that from. No matter what I'm sure he will be one handsome little guy!

The Harrisons said...

Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the 3-D pics. It is amazing what the Lord is forming inside of you! So exciting!

The Logans said...

That is super neat to see such a clear picture. I hope they are right this time, but if they aren't...you already have girl stuff. :)

Unknown said...

i love the 3d ultrasounds!! We have to pay extra for them here =/...sounds like you didn't maybe?

Anywhoo...congrats on the boy!!