11.05.2008

Tickle-Me-No-Elmo

A lady from our church gave us a Tickle-Me-Elmo for Annika. She did not like it the night they gave it to us but it was 10 p.m. and we figured she was just tired. The next day when she woke up we decided to give it a try again....



Well, we found out she still doesn't like it. She will carry it around everywhere, but if you ask her if she wants to turn in on she shakes her head no. She even starts to cry when she watches Elmo in this video.

Here's a picture I took of her yesterday while playing outside with some bubbles!

Photobucket

7 comments:

The Harrisons said...

Eóin loved that video! We just watched it three times and he wants to watch it again. He loves elmo and he points to Annika and says "crying?" Cracks me up! I think all that laughing would get old fast though :-)

Anonymous said...

Poor baby girl! At least you won't have to worry about the batteries wearing out... You'll have to try it on Timmy sometime.

Debbi said...

I love that bubble picture, adorable!!!

Elizabeth Fain said...

I finally got it to work - so funny!

Elizabeth Fain said...

And you are laughing at her! I cant wait to have kids so I can torture them like that! Haha!

Anonymous said...

That video is hillarious! Poor girl is traumatized by Elmo. :) It looks like your dog might be a better playmate for him. :)

Sarah said...

Oh my word! I felt so bad laughing at her....but I couldn't help it. I couldn't stop. :-) Poor little thing. Elijah feels that way about the Red Robin mascot....he screams whenever it walks by our table.

She is too cute.