9.25.2008

A new dress **UPDATED**

I finally finished a dress I started making for Annika a few weeks ago. It turned out pretty good. It was my first dress from a pattern that I made. It included a zipper, pleats, bias tape and lots of taking apart and re-sewing! :) But it's finished and pretty cute. It will probably fit her next fall also! A few pics....

**UPDATE**
After all was said and done I really did like the jumper I was just a bit discouraged about the back seam not matching up (where the pleats are) so I sat down tonight and figured out a way to fix it (taking it apart was not an option since I had already re-did the zipper twice) so I added some accents on. Here's what I came up with:

The back:The front:
Close-up of the flower:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job! It did turn out cute :)
Sara