8.16.2008

Found: Camera: Prepare for Overload!

Well I found the camera YAY!!! It was on the desk in the office (not that the desk was so cluttered that the camera could hide itself under there)! ;)

Here is the kitchen set and table and chair set that Annika recived from two different families in our church. Pardon the "clutter" on the shelf these are in the office/craft room in our house (the same place the camera lost itself).

Annika has also found the love for the telephone! Doesn't this face say it all?!?

And for your viewing pleasure a few videos....

Annika talks all the time!! We are really starting to understand her now. She is also saying two word sentences.



And a last one to show you how much she is like her mom....when I'm on the phone.
A) I don't stand still or sit I am always walking when I'm on the phone

B) I leave the room when I am on the phone and Annika is in the same room because she talks all the time or ends up getting hurt and cries.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how she kisses the duck! :)

Debbi said...

Is the duck naughty and in need of a spanking? :) Don sent me the pictures he took at camp. Kaleb put them on his phone. We miss you guys! Annika is such a cutie!

Unknown said...

that phone clip is so cute!!! it's hilarious how much they pick up on when they imitate us!!