6.17.2008

Sneak Peak!!!

Sorry I haven't been more faithful, we technically do not have internet where we are staying but we can kind of mooch off of another open network. So I am able to post a few pictures but not tons! Here's a sneak peak of some pictures...from the wedding....be prepared for when I can really upload b/c I have taken A LOT!!!

First up is the Happily Married Couple (I cropped the pictures). It was a beautiful wedding!!
Photobucket

Next is Annika and her Uncle Benjamin (I absolutely love this picture)!!
Photobucket

Last but of course not least is Annika. This would be a cuter pictures if she would of had something other then a stick in her hands...but what can I say she's my daughter?!?!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the middle pic is sooo adorable!

oh come on - sticks are great props =p =). It's a cute pic - for sure =)!

The Harrisons said...

Great pics! Looks like a beautiful wedding! Love the bear pics too - that is so crazy!

Anonymous said...

Casey,
I love the picture of Annika and her Uncle. Really cute! :)