2.05.2008

Annika's 11 months old...AHHHH

One month and she's going to be one...wow!!

I purchased Annika a new shirt. I probably paid to much for it (I purchased it with some of my left over Christmas money), but I absolutely love it! Here are a few pics...

Shirt says, "Kickin' it Old School" and has a safety pin on it)

I have just recently started to plan for her birthday party. After looking through all these different little girl themes (and seeing how expensive some are), I had originally decided to go for a princess theme (however David says it just doesn't fit with her...who would of thought a dad would say that about his little girl?!) So I have officially decided to do a polka dot theme. I'm excited about everything. I am making mostly everything myself with some help from online sources. I'll post pictures when I am finished.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That shirt is hilarious! I would have spent the money on it too! :-)