1.16.2008

New Things...

Who doesn't like to get new things?!? I love getting new things, especially when I find them at great deals! This past weekend I went to Old Navy because I heard they were having 50% off all their clearance items. I thought I'd go and check it out.

I bought alot of Annika's clothes for next fall (5 shirts, 2 hoodies, 3 pairs of pants, a coat, hat and mittens). The most I payed for one item was a peacoat for $6.00.

Annika wanted to say a special thank you to Grandpa and Grandma Bonnie for sending the money for Christmas that we were able to use to purchase these clothes!

She loved playing with the mitten. She has never worn mittens before (she is a thumb sucker and in the car if she has gloves on she can't suck her thumb and it would make for not fun car rides).

2 comments:

The Harrisons said...

Love it! Cute clothes :-)

Jeremy and Amy said...

Cute clothes! She's going to be stylin'!