8.06.2007

Jump and Go

Had to share this great deal I found today. We have this small town near where we live called Stacy and in this town they have this small store called Country Value (or something like that). :) But anyways, David and I stopped there today just to look around (this store sells Targets last season items for cheap...i.e. all clothes brand new are $2.50). But I was browsing through the store and found a jump and go (one of those things you hook to the frame of a door, like a Johny Jumper). I wasn't sure if Annika would like it or not, she doesn't seem to like the exasuacer someone gave us, so I thought I'd talk to David and see what he says. We decided to purchase it since it was only $13.00 and we really have not bought much for Annika (most of the stuff was hand-me-downs....fyi I love hand-me-downs). So we got it home and found that the original price is $40.00 (they still sell it at Target) we were sooo excited and then we put Annika in it and she LOVED it!!!



Okay and I just had to post this picture because it was really cute...hat and all! :)



1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

What a good smiley picture. The hat is so cute :)