3.08.2007

Home Sweet Home

We came home yesterday with Annika. She has done pretty good. She did not sleep the full 7 hours last night like she did while in the hospital. :o) But she did not cry much of it, just was awake and grunting. She also got to meet the pets (Lincoln and Zoe). I don't think Zoe cared to much for her. Lincoln on the hand follows me around if I have her in my hands and when she cries, he cries! Protective already!

Seeing as how it was a Wednesday, we took Annika to church for the first time. Many were surprised to see "her." One lady said "Oh he's here" and I had to break the news that it was a girl! Many people were shocked, but it's a fun story to tell.

Here are a few pictures of Annika's first night home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. What a little sweetheart you have.